wedding photography prices
Wedding photography prices
There are 2 main packages you can choose from. The unique thing about all my packages is that I offer UNLIMITED photos* during the day and you can have me taking photos ALL DAY so that nothing is missed (at no extra cost).
Wedding photography prices:
All-day coverage (from bridal preparation to beyond first dance), DVD of 400+ high resolution images plus permission to reproduce for personal use, web gallery and an optional online image gallery
As other package but with a photo booth for your evening guests. Our brilliant Social Booth (www.socialbooth.co.uk) will be there to entertain your guests for the wedding reception. It's a the popular package and a great price.
- An initial consultation with yourselves to talk about your day in more detail, and just to get to know each other. This is free of charge, with no obligation whatsoever. This can also be done via a video Skype/Facetime if it makes it easier for you.
- A disc of your images (usually over 500+), all at full-resolution and without watermarks
- Coverage can start whenever you wish and I’ll finish when I think everything has been totally covered. *You have me covering your special day for up to10 hours.
- A password-protected online gallery, for your guests to view all your photographs, and the ability to order prints.
- I can sometimes offer discounts for midweek weddings, too – contact me to find out more.
Both my packages include all your edited wedding photographs full-size and watermark free, so you can print or share them as you wish. I’m a photographer, not a salesman, I want you to have all your wedding photos – I have no interest in selling you a canvas or a ridiculously expensive print (unless you really want me to!)
I just want to say thank you again for the 100th time you were absolutely amazing at our wedding yesterday and not just the photography but for you also you made us laugh on numerous times and helped with my nerves when I was wearing the carpet away from pacing that much! You were a life saver to at times from helping with the children and even helping me into my shoes haha!! I will definitely be recommending you to everyone! Laura & Grant who got married at Kelham House, Newark
Wedding photography forDerbyshire, Nottinghamshire and the surrounding areas
As one of Nottingham & Derby’s professional wedding photographers, I have photographed many weddings in the Derby & Nottingham area so the images you see here are just a small selection of the many amazing weddings I’ve had the pleasure to shoot. I’m not limited to just the East Midlands area and would be happy to travel anywhere within the UK
Documentary style wedding photography in Nottingham and Derby